Webinar: Moving Beyond Quantitative Easing
The Fed has stated that it will cease purchasing Treasury and mortgage bonds in November of this year. Please follow the link below for Jonathan Lewis’ presentation on the end of Quantitative Easing and the ramifications for:
- The level of interest rates
- The direction of spreads on corporate bonds
- The relative value of municipal bonds vs. Treasuries
- The value of the US Dollar
- Relative asset class performance
Click here to watch the presentation.