solution for institutional and
high net worth investors
Our Private Equity Strategy is dedicated to building a diversified global portfolio of corporate private equity investments, generating attractive absolute returns over the long-term for our clients.
Fiera Comox Global Private Equity is a globally diversified portfolio of corporate private equity investments, focusing on generating attractive absolute downside protected returns over the long-term.
Since inception, Fiera Comox’s Global Private Equity Fund has made 14 investments representing over 100 underlying companies. This provides current and prospective investors with a balanced and global exposure to the asset class and diversification benefits, with an exposure to different sectors, geographies, vintages and types of investments.
Fiera Comox is continually evaluating new investment opportunities to complement its current portfolio.
- View card of Golden Pear
- View card of Genstar IX
- View card of Alpinvest CF-VII
- View card of Project Aspen
- View card of Presidio II
- View card of Aditi Consulting
- View card of Genstar X
- View card of Project Green
- View card of Clearway
- View card of FFL Fund V
- View card of Activate Fund II
- View card of CMS
- View card of Diverzify
- View card of Springer Nature
- Business Services
- Energy Transition
|Rest of the World||3%|
Our private equity team has complementary experience across the full spectrum of private equity investing. Our senior team has managed two of the world’s leading institutional private equity portfolios. The team has deep relationships and deal flow network that is truly global. Our approach is centered upon creating unique partnerships with world-class investors and management teams to maximize value across cycles, sectors and geographies.
- Direct underwriting model focused on fundamental evaluation of opportunities, irrespective of the channel (directs, co-investments, secondaries, partnerships)
- Selective diversification across geographies, sectors and vintages
- Invest in niche opportunities and uncorrelated assets typically in the middle Market
- Seek opportunities with downside protection and asymmetric return profiles
- Integration of ESG considerations at every stage of our investment and underwriting processes