Fiera Comox was established in 2016 by Fiera Capital and Comox Equity Partners, a corporation formed and owned by former executives and investment professionals of a large Canadian pension investment manager. Fiera Comox is a global investment manager that manages private investment strategies in Agriculture, Private Equity and Private Credit. Fiera Comox’s investment team is composed of a group of highly qualified investment professionals with a diverse and unique skill set, who have worked together deploying multiple billions in private transactions globally while building an impressive track record.
As part of your responsibilities, you will be assigned the following duties:
- Preparation of annual budget for Fiera Comox investment strategies
- Preparation of monthly reporting to Senior Management
- Support SVP Finance with Operational Cash Management and Asset Management of portfolio investments
- Responsible for validation of Investment Performance and Carried Interest
- Preparation of quarterly forecasts
- Preparation of various ad-hoc reporting
- Assist in the implementation, documentation and maintenance of adequate and effective internal controls
- Take on many different roles and tasks to support the growth of the business
- Undergraduate in Business Administration or Accounting
- CPA designation
EXPERIENCE AND SPECIFIC SKILLS
- 5-10 years of experience in a similar role
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Team player
- Ability to work independently and take initiative
- Ability and flexibility to adapt to a wide range of roles
All people interested in this position may send their resume to HR@fieracomox.com. Please note that only successful applicants will be contacted. In the interests of clarity, the masculine form is used in this document and is understood to designate both women and men.
We thank you for your interest in our firm!